Thursday, December 18, 2008

Win the Lottery

I always wondered how would be to win the lottery; the jackpot.
I imagine myself not having to go to work for money, but for fun. Can you imagine yourself going to work for fun? What would be to go to work knowing that you always could say NO to an annoying co-worker? Or contradict your boss as much as you want, you don’t care about the bonus anyway... Go to work just for the fun, because you like what you do. Wow that sounds great!

In fact the blog title might sound a bit deceptive but when I started it, winning the Lottery seemed the easiest way to achieve financial independence. Now, after a few months, and after wasting a lot of money, I realized that Lottery is not an easy way to quit your job.
So I started to rethink my plan. I’ve tried a couple of business ideas but none of them worked. There are a lot of “work from home” businesses or “Google businesses” or affiliate opportunities. Most of them are scams or they are information without any or with little value. I found that out the hard way.

This is going to be the subject of my blog – Financial freedom is it possible for the average family guy like me?

I am planning to test some of the products on the Internet. I will share with you the success or the failure of these programs / reports.
In the meantime I encourage you to give me feedback, to propose me other ideas of business, or any other way to achieve financial freedom. Your feedback will help me and people who read my blog in their quest to escape the 9 to 5 trap. If someone who reads my blog has become financially independent, please share your secret with us.

Dorian

No comments:

Post a Comment